Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Mom, New Blog

As you probably know, Joe and I welcomed a beautiful baby boy into our family back in January. We love every minute of this thing called, "parenthood", but are also learning many new things about life.

Maddox Joseph Eastham came into the world January 28, 2011. He was 9lbs. 8oz. and 22 1/2 in. long. He was absolutely perfect. His birth was quick, and I did it with out any drugs of any kind. I couldn't believe he was here. After all the waiting, planning, loving: he was finally here.

From day one to now, I look at Maddox and I think to myself how am I so lucky to have something so precious in my life?? He melts my heart every time I see him. Like right now, he is sleeping in his swing and my cup runneth over. It is taking all I have to not just pick him up and kiss him. But, I know he is due to eat again in 20 minutes, so I can wait to do it then. lol

I thought since my life has completely changed, that my blog should change, too. So here we are starting fresh. Be prepared to see lots of pictures of the most adorable baby boy in the world. I'm sure there will be lots of stories as we go along, so be prepared for anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment