Saturday, May 7, 2011

Where Do You Find The Time??

Do you ever feel like others have so much more time than you? They have their families, friends, church, jobs, housework, animals, gardening, crafts, cooking....I could go on and on. They have all time for all these things. But how? I would love to be able to do it all, too. Maybe part of it is I don't have the money. It's a lot to have a new baby and a new house. Someone once pointed out that we work for what we have, and don't let our parents pay for everything or to bail us out when we need it. Maybe some of that is true. I'm not jealous of all the others have and what they do, but I am jealous of their time to do it. I guess that is natural. Maybe one of these days it will happen for me. But for now, I am happy to spend all my free time making Maddox smile, or snuggling with Joe. That's what I love the most anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment